The Delta Camp is the camping site conveniently located twenty minutes away from the center of the city of Tulcea. Our site gives easy access to the Danube Delta biospheric natural reservation while remaining within a fast reach of the City of Tulcea. Another significant traveling destination, National Park- Macin mountains, the village of of Murighiol, lipovan village Sarichioi . We provide a safe place to spend nights and enjoy your vacation.
There are many tourist attractions near the camping grounds. The Monument scenic view is located right at the foot of the hill where you have a fantastic view of the city. Broadways and city museums are within 15 minutes’ walk from the grounds. The supermarket is conveniently located within a 1-minute walk. Car/motorcycle repair shop, nearby.
A short excursion to the Danube riverbanks will take only five to ten minutes to walk.
We offer a variety of services to accommodate your stay.
Here are the operation schedule, prices, and other useful information:
- Camping: May 01, 2021, to November 15, 2022
- Parking Nautic: September 15, 2022, to April 25, 2023
Prices for Delta Camp Tulcea:
- A Tent lot cost is 7 euro per person with full access to site facilities (shower, electricity, refrigerator, Wi-Fi, gas stove.)
- A MotorCamper/caravan/RV cost 25 euro/2 persons, with full access to all facilities (shower, electricity, refrigerator, Wi-Fi, gas stove, waste water disposal.)
- The boat trips cost 30 euro per hour, with 1-5 person capacity. (as request)
The Delta Camp is an excellent camping place that provides an opportunity for a quick transfer from Tulcea to the Danube Delta biospheric natural reservation with camping vehicles. Whether you have a caravan, a car, a bicycle, or simply a backpack you will be at the main access route to all the Danube Delta reservations.